MP free laptop scheme 2022: This scheme has been started by the state government for the residents of Madhya Pradesh state, Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022. If the students get good marks in the Madhya Pradesh Board Examination, then they are provided financial assistance of ₹ 25000 fee by the Government of India to buy a laptop as a reward. To get this laptop, students have to get a good percentage in the examination. This facility will be given by the government to them only after bringing good percentage.
For this, you will have to apply through the process of online registration and after that a list of selected youth will be published in you government laptop scheme, in which students will be able to make their future by completing further education. Under the MP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 to meritorious students, the amount is to be distributed to the meritorious students who have secured 75% (SC ST category) or more marks in the 12th examination for laptop purchase.
Under the Medhavi Chhatra-Chhatra Protsahan Yojana, the state government provides an amount of ₹ 25000 to buy new laptops for those students who will get minimum 75% marks in class 12th in MP Education Board. Those students can get the benefit of this scheme.
Table of Contents
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 – Overview
|plan type||Laptop distribution scheme|
|launched by||Madhya Pradesh|
|financial help||25000 for buying a new laptop|
|announcement||mp chief minister|
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 – Full Details
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022: This scheme was running by the School Education Department of Madhya Pradesh since 2009, now again the government has announced to start it. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has tweeted and said that this scheme is being started to provide laptops to the meritorious students of Madhya Pradesh. Under this, an amount of ₹ 25000 will be provided by the government to the meritorious students to buy laptops.
The state government believes that by getting laptops to the children, they will be able to do their studies well. In view of this problem, the Madhya Pradesh government has started the MP Free Laptop Scheme. Students who have secured 75% (SC ST) or 85% in class 12th can get the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility for MP Free Laptop Yojana (MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 – Eligibility)
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022: Some eligibility has been set for meritorious students to get laptops under MP Free Laptop Scheme which is as follows-
- ₹ 25000 will be given by the government to buy laptops for the students of General (General) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) in class 12th, if they get 85% or more marks.
- And along with this, students belonging to SC / ST category will have to get 75% marks for this.
- Under this Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022, only the students of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education can get the benefit.
- You can buy laptops with the amount received under the Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2022, but for this you have to get good marks in the Madhya Pradesh Board Examination.
- Regular and self-study students will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a native of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Students applying for Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme will be eligible for government school only.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the family of the students should not exceed ₹ 600000.
- Students applying under the Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme should have passed the 12th board examination with a good number of marks, only then they can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme, students belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes will have to get 75% marks in class 12th and general category students will have to get eighty-eight percent.
Documents Required for Laptop Scheme (MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 – Important Documents)
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022: Students who want to apply under this scheme, then it is important for you to have some necessary documents while applying. Only then you can apply for this scheme. which is as follows-
1.Aadhar card of the applicant 2.Copy of residence certificate 3.Photocopy of
4.Class 12th mark sheet
7.Passport size photo
Note :- Apply online for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Yojna. Laptop will be given to the students of all classes who get fifty percent or more marks. Laptop will be given to the students of SC/ST category who get 75 percent or more marks. .
MP Free Laptop Yojana Regestration
Online Application Process in Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022 (MP free laptop Yojana 2022-application process):- Students who want to get the benefit of this meritorious student scheme. The application process to apply them is as follows –
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the website, the home page of the website will open on your computer screen.
- Then you will see the option of Education Portal on this page.
- Now you will see the option of Laptop on this page, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, click on the option to go to eligibility.
- After that, you have to click on the option to check your eligibility.
- Then the next page will open on the home screen of your computer.
- You have to enter your class XII roll number on this page.
- After filling the roll number, click on the button of get details meritorious student.
- After this your eligibility will be open in front of you.
- Along with this, students can also check account opening status and account number by clicking on Check Your Account Number.
- This account will be opened by the state government for the eligible students of class XII MP Board.
MP free laptop Yojana 2022 FAQs
Q1.What are the necessary documents required by the students to get the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022?
Ans- While applying with the applicant, it is necessary to have all the necessary documents such as Aadhar card, domicile certificate, caste certificate, 12th marksheet, income certificate, bank details, passport size photo, mobile number, etc.
Q2. What should be the eligibility for the applicant to get the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022?
Ans- Under the Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme, students of SC ST category will have to get 75% and students of general category will have to get 85% marks only then they can get the benefit of this scheme.