Municipal Office Recruitment 2023: Notification has been published by the Telangana State Public Service Commission, under which all students can complete the online application for various vacant posts of Municipal Office. The application process is being organized for 2400 posts, whose application process will start from January 18, 2023, in which all you graduate students can apply online. The application process is being conducted through the official website, in which all eligible and eligible students can appear in the examination by completing the application by joining the online application process.
Municipal Office Recruitment 2023
Municipal Office Recruitment is being organized at the state level, under which all the native students of the state can complete the online application. The age of the student applying should be between 20 to 30 years, so the student should have passed graduation degree from any recognized university only then he can join the application process. The application process is going to be organized soon, in which all the students can apply through online medium, whose complete information like eligibility, age limit, documents, pay scale, application process, is being made available for you on the article.
Municipal Office Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|for article||Municipal Office Recruitment 2023|
|by conducting the test||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Posts||about 2400 posts|
|Application Process||Online Application Process|
|Name of the Posts||Municipal CMO, Corporation Commissioner and others|
|Application Form Opening Date||to be informed soon|
|Application Form Last Date||to be informed soon|
Eligibility for Municipal Office Recruitment 2023
- The applying student must be a native of Telangana state.
- Till now the age of the student should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Read Also:- Supervisor Bharti 2023: Recruitment has come for 10th, 12th pass, fill online form from here
- Read Also:- Panchayat Vacancy 2023: Recruitment for 10th pass candidates, online form filling started
Selection Process of Municipality Office Recruitment 2023
Students will first apply online in Municipal Office Recruitment, after that students will be invited for written test. On the basis of merit list for the students who qualify the written test will be invited for interview and document verification and the students will get the appointment.
- Written exam
- merit list
- Interview, Document Verification
Application Fee for Municipality Office Recruitment 2023
To apply through online mode, you have to pay the below mentioned application fee category wise which is as follows-
- Gen/OBC/EWS- 200
- SC/ST- 120
Documents required for Municipality Office Recruitment 2023
The online application in Municipality Office Recruitment will be completed through the following documents which are as follows-
- class 10th mark sheet
- graduate degree
- Aadhar Card
- Composite ID
- residence certificate
- caste certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- gmail id
How to apply for Municipality Office Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official page of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- Home page will be displayed where you click on the option of “Nagar Palika Office Recruitment 2023”.
- Now you first follow the login process, on the basis of which you will get login id password.
- Now you can go to the new application page in which many options will be available for you.
- Submit all the information and documents asked in the application page.
- If application fee is asked, submit it.
- Your application will be complete, which you can also download.
What is the Official Website of Municipal Office Recruitment?
The official website of Municipal Office Recruitment is- https://tspsc.gov.in/
When will the application process of Municipality Recruitment 2023 start?
The application process of Municipality Office Recruitment will start from 18 January 2023.
What is the number of posts in Nagar Palika Office Recruitment?
2400 vacancies have been released in Municipality Office Recruitment.