PM Awas Yojana 2022 : As soon as Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government came, he started launching new schemes, under which he started the first scheme on 25 June 2015, named Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, under which poor and helpless people whose There is no arrangement to live nearby, all of them were provided accommodation for which they did not charge any kind of fee.
For this, they were provided assistance by the government so that they could convert their kutcha house into a pucca house. Kaise Ho Janab was initially organized for the village level but later the government has implemented it in the city also in view of the poor in the urban area, under which the list is issued every year and the names of the poor are added.
Table of Contents
PM Awas Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Relevant Department||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Scheme Start Date||2015|
|Objective of the plan||Home for all|
PM Awas Yojana 2022 – Full Details
PM Awas Yojana 2022 : To apply in this scheme, the applicant has to contact his village secretary and sarpanch, even after applying for his residence, he is able to get it, in this application process he does not have to deposit any kind of fee. Is. The list is released after the application process is completed
In which all the applicants who are named are provided an amount of Rs.1.25 lakh or the amount is provided in installments by which they prepare their house and they get the amount if you are also eligible for this scheme and for this. If you have applied, then you can see its list and further process on our page.
List of documents for PM Awas Yojana
1. Aadhar Card
2. Income certificate
4. Caste Certificate
9. Bank Account Passbook
10.MNREGA Job Card
11. Photo of kutcha house
Eligibility for PM Awas Yojana 2022
1.Candidate must be resident of India to apply for housing scheme.
2. The age of the candidate should be more than 18 years to apply in this scheme.
3. The candidate should not hold any government post.
4. The candidate should not have more than 2 hectares of land.
5. The annual income of the candidate should not exceed ₹ 30000.
6. Government tax is not paid by the candidate.
List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana – List)
PM Awas Yojana 2022: List is issued every year, from which poor people get help. This time also this list is being released, whose complete information you will be able to see on the official website and if you want to know about its list, then you can check the list through the link given below.
Application Process for PM Awas Yojana 2022
If you are also eligible and interested for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then you can also apply for this scheme, the process of which is given below:-
- To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the applicant has to first go to the official website pmaymis.gov.in .
- ️After that on clicking on the menu button, two options will appear in which to click on citizen assessment.
- ️OTP will be received as soon as you enter the Aadhaar number, then you will fill the name and address according to the Aadhaar.
- ️Fill all the details as per the information and upload the document.
- ️Your application will be completed after which you will be able to see your name in the list.
If the applicant wants, he can also apply offline for this, in which he can contact his village secretary and sarpanch, by giving information about his eligibility, he can apply for the housing scheme and add you name in the list, so you can apply for this scheme as soon as possible. Apply for this so that you can be provided accommodation at the earliest.
PM Awas Yojana 2022 – FAQs
What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is an initiative to provide pucca houses to the poor and slum dwellers.
Who started this scheme?
The scheme was graced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 June 2015.