SBI Clerk Bharti 2022: State Bank of India will announce notification regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 on its official website i.e. https://sbi.co.in. Candidates who are waiting for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 for a long time can able to apply online by visiting respective official website of State Bank of India. State Bank Of India Through SBI Clerk Notification 2022 Will Invite Eligible And Interested Candidates To Apply Online For SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Those who are seeking job in State Bank of India for the post of Clerk (Junior Associate) can apply for this recruitment. The online application for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 likely to be from 1st week of May 2022 to last week of May 2022. The official exam dates for SBI Clerk 2022 Exam will be released along with SBI Clerk Notification 2022 and it is expected that SBI Clerk 2022 Preliminary Online Exam is likely to be held on 9th & 10th July 2022.
SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 – Overview
|organization||state Bank of India|
|post name||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|vacancy||to be informed|
|Registration Dates||May 2022|
|hiring process||Prelims – Mains|
SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 – Full Details
SBI Clerk Bharti 2022: State Bank of India will soon release the notification of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 to fill various vacant posts of SBI Clerk. Those who are willing to get the job for the post of Clerk in State Bank of India, they will be able to get detailed information about SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 by visiting the respective official website. State Bank of India will release the official notification regarding SBI Clerk 2022 exam for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) tentatively by the first week of May 2022.
With the release of the notification, SBI will disclose the vacancy. Details, exam dates of prelims and mains, eligibility, exam pattern etc. SBI is considered among the top banking organization in India and candidates are eagerly waiting to get selected for SBI, SBI Junior Associate is the best opportunity to get into this organization.
Documents Required for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 (SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 – Important Documents)
- Aadhar Card
- passport size photo
- scan signature
- age certificate
- residence certificate
- caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Pan Card
- identity card
- mobile number
Eligibility for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 (SBI Clerk Bharti 2022- Eligibility Criteria)
SBI Clerk Bharti 2022: Interested candidates who want to apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory to follow the eligibility criteria set by SBI, if they do not do so then they will not be able to appear in this examination SBI Clerk Recruitment prescribed by SBI. Some of the eligibility criteria for 2022 are as follows:
- Nationality :- Interested candidate must be a resident of India to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022.
- Educational Qualification :- For the application of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory for the interested candidates to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the same recognized university. And one good thing is that candidates who are in their final semester can also apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 but if they able to submit degree completion proof before 31st August 2022.
- Age Limit :- Candidate minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Government of India.
Application Process for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 (SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 – Application Process)
- To apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022, candidates first go to the official website of SBI https://sbi.co.in.
- After this the home page of the website will open.
- On this home page go to the current opening type.
- Click on the option SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022.
- After that click on the link to apply online.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Fill all the details in the registration form like full name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, educational qualification etc. carefully.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the mail entered by you for successful registration.
- After registration, log in with registration number and password.
- Upload all the documents in the required size and format.
- After that check once again the information filled in the application form.
- Now pay the application fee online or offline.
- You can pay the application fee through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Challan.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your application for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 has been done, if you want, take a print out of it and keep it with you.
Note :- Candidate should have oral and written proficiency in the official language of the State or Union Territory to which they are applying.
SBI Clerk Bharti 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the application fee for SBI Clerk Bharti 2022?
Ans. General, OBC and EWS category candidates have to pay ₹750 application fee for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022. Whereas for SC / ST / PWD category candidates the application is absolutely free.
Q2. What is the age limit for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The prescribed age limit for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 is 20 to 28 years.